(1) Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object
(2) Letters or numerals representing a plant
(3) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(4) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(6) White, grey, silver
(7) Algae, seaweeds and other plants
(8) Bamboo, reeds, sugar canes, maize canes, vanilla pods -- Note: Including bamboo shoots.
(9) Other leaves
(10) Stylized leaves
(11) Two to four leaves
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Housewares, namely, bowls, plates, serving forks, serving spoons, serving ladles, pot and pan scrapers, rolling pins, spatulas, coasters not made of paper and not being table linen, utensil holders, spoon rests, olive boats, napkin rings, condiment cups, cutting boards and serving trays, all made in whole or in significant part of renewable and or sustainable materials and resources