||Wednesday, April 01, 2015
(1) Polygons containing one or more letters
(2) Polygons with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(3) Several polygons, inside one another (except 26.5.10 and 26.5.11)
(1) - Non-alcoholic beverages: namely, bottled juices, bottled drinking water and flavoured drinks.
(2) - Packaged foods: namely, meat, dried vegetables, pickled vegetables, frozen and fresh vegetables, processed and unprocessed grains for eating, snacks, namely, cereal based, com based, fruit based, granola based, rice based and wheat based, nuts and potatoes, coffee, tea, spices, flour and pickles, Indian sweets, such as, barfi, ladoos, gulab-jamun, rasgoolas, candies, dessert, dry fruit, frozen dinners, canned beans, canned vegetables, chips and popcorn.
(3) - Condiments: namely, chutney, honey, jam, lemon juice, mayonnaise, mustard, relish, salad dressing, salt and pepper, canned and bottled sauces and cooking oil.
(4) - Pulses: namely, rice, beans, peas, lentils.
(5) - House wares and kitchen products: namely, disposable plates, utensils, cookware and cutlery.
(6) - Printed materials: namely, posters, signs, calendars, postcards, directories, stationery, namely, letterheads, note pads, labels, business cards, binders and folders.
(7) - Promotional items: namely, hats, stickers, bumper stickers, mouse pads, key chains, novelty flags, banners, balloons, novelty buttons, greeting cards, note cards, writing pencils, pens, coffee mugs and fridge magnets.
(8) - Dairy products: namely milk, cheese, butter, yoghurt and paneer.
(9) - Bakey goods: namely, cookies, cakes, pastries, breads and pies.