||Wednesday, July 13, 2016
(2) Circles or ellipses containing representations of heavenly bodies or natural phenomena
(3) Circles or ellipses containing one or more letters
(4) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(5) One circle or ellipse
(6) Set of lines evoking sound or electromagnetic waves
(7) More than two lines or two bands
(8) Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object
(9) Letters or numerals representing a heavenly body or a natural phenomenon
(10) Letters or numerals representing an object
(11) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(12) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(13) Towers or masts, derricks (except 7.1.16) -- Notes: (a) Including transmitting masts. -- (b) Not including Eiffel Tower (7.5.2).
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Wireless controllers used to control compatible electric heaters, electric convection heaters, baseboard heaters, fan-forced heaters, storage heaters, ceiling mounted fan heaters, in-floor radiant heating cables and mats.