||Wednesday, May 08, 2013
(1) Luminous sources, rays, shafts of light
(2) Hearts -- Note: Including also hearts represented as a symbol or on playing cards.
(3) Paper in rolls, wallpaper, other papers and documents
(4) One arrow
(5) Arrows forming a circle, an arc of a circle or a ring
(6) Arrows combined with any other inscription (except a 24.15.17)
(7) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with lines or bands
(8) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with wavy lines or bands
(9) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with other repeated figurative elements -- Note: Not including surfaces covered with scattered leaves (5.3.16) or scattered flowers (5.5.23).
(10) Wavy lines or bands, zigzag lines or bands
(11) More than two lines or two bands
(12) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(13) Letters or numerals forming a figure in the shape of an arc of a circle
(15) Heads of birds, parts of birds, feathers, footprints, skeletons of birds
Goods and Services Information