||Wednesday, November 20, 2013
(1) Arrowheads -- Note: Not including arrowheads in the form of angles (26.3.23).
(2) Segments of circles or ellipses (except 26.2.7)
(3) Joined or intersecting segments or sectors of circles or ellipses
(4) One triangle
(5) Triangles with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(6) Triangular figures with one or more convex or concave sides
(7) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(8) One letter
(10) Wings, stylized or not -- Notes: (a) Including wings constituting a symbol or an emblem. -- (b) Not including wheels or wheel segments with wings (15.7.17), staves with wings (24.11.3) and Mercury's helmet (with wings) (24.11.14).
Goods and Services Information