||Wednesday, May 28, 2014
(1) Other natural phenomena not classified in other divisions or categories -- Note: Including aurora borealis (northern lights).
(2) Children seated, kneeling or on all fours
(5) One circle or ellipse
(6) Set of lines evoking sound or electromagnetic waves
(7) More than two lines or two bands
(9) Belts, buckles for belts
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Electronic monitors used for detecting a child in a car seat, namely, electronic monitors that are specially adapted for children's car seats and that are comprised of pressure sensitive pads that detect the presence or absence of a child in a car seat and that sound alarms or send alerts to mobile devices if the child leaves the seat while the vehicle is in motion or stays in the seat after the vehicle has stopped moving.