||The right to the exclusive use of the word FARINA is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, December 11, 2013
(1) Hearts -- Note: Including also hearts represented as a symbol or on playing cards.
(2) Banderoles, cartouches
(3) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(4) More than two lines or two bands
(5) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(7) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(8) One quadrilateral
(9) Quadrilateral figures with one or more convex or concave sides -- Note: Not including elongated surfaces with one or more convex or concave sides (25.3.1).
(10) Ears of cereals (wheat, rye, barley, etc.), ears of maize, ears of sorghum
Goods and Services Information