||Wednesday, October 28, 2015
(2) Stars with more than four points
(3) Stars with points ending in spheres
(4) One star
(5) Other representations of stars, not classified in division 1.11
(6) Maltese cross
(8) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(9) Set of lines evoking sound or electromagnetic waves
(10) More than two lines or two bands
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Hats, caps, toques, visors, sweatbands, T-shirts, sweatshirts, golf shirts, mock necks, T-necks, tank tops, shorts, track pants, track suits, jumpsuits, jackets, wind shirts, hockey jerseys, training suits, practice jerseys, pullovers, zip polos; performance bodywear, namely undergarments, unitards and one-piece bodysuits; gym bags, tote bags, water bottles, mugs, stickers, posters, flags, and emergency services-themed products, namely: police services, fire services or emergency medical response services souvenirs, namely: toys, consisting of emergency response services themed-toys such as remote-controlled police cars, firetrucks, ambulances, replica firefighters' caps, police badges, figurines and accessories; keychains, notepads, pencils, pens, stuffed animals, playing cards, calendars, greeting cards, mobile phone cases, computer and tablet-computer cases; games, namely board games and electronic computer games; written publications, namely newsletters, magazines, books featuring topics in fire safety and prevention, emergency response services such as police, fire-fighting and emergency medical response personnel, coping with trauma, emergency victim counselling, and guides for coping with or handling emergencies; prerecorded compact discs, and videodiscs containing educational seminars about emergency response services, such as police, emergency medical response services, and fire services; downloadable electronic publications about emergency response services, such as police, emergency medical response services, and fire services.
(2) - Advertising, marketing and promotion services for businesses operated by police officers, firefighters, paramedics and emergency medical technicians, namely advertising, marketing and promoting such businesses through online publication of business information and operation of a website featuring the businesses of police officers, firefighters, paramedics and emergency medical technicians; compilation and systemization of personal business information of individual police officers, firefighters, paramedics and emergency medical technicians into computer databases; providing an online searchable database promoting the goods and services of personal businesses of police officers, firefighters, paramedics and emergency medical technicians and facilitating referrals concerning the purchase, use or consumption of the products and services of such businesses; arranging and conducting trade show exhibitions promoting the personal businesses of police officers, firefighters, paramedics and emergency medical technicians, promoting emergency response services, namely police, fire-fighters and emergency medical response personnel; the provision of mentoring services for children and young adults, motivational speaking, organizing recreational and community events for children, fundraising and community outreach events for the benefit of community causes; entertainment services in the nature of live performances by musical bands and organized sports, namely hockey games, soccer games, baseball and football games and other sports.