(1) - Integrated television set top receivers and decoders, satellite receiving dish antennas, satellite dishes, low noise block down (LNB) converters, personal video recorders, personal video recorder expanders, multi-room personal video recorders, audio and video cables and audio and video cable connectors, television and receiver remote controls, off air antennas; satellite antenna tripods, routers, servers, cable modems, phone modems.
(2) - Television broadcasting services and telecommunication services namely real-time and non real-time streaming at television and radio programs and television channels and the provision of Internet access to the public via the media of television, computer, telephone, audio, the internet and e-mail.
(3) - Instruction and user manuals in the field of cable and satellite retransmission and distribution.
(4) - Telecommunication services namely, the transmission of television programs by radio waves, satellite, coaxial cable, fibre optic cable; transmission of television programs by radio waves, satellite, co-axial cable and fibre optic cable, to businesses and to the public for the reception thereof and the re-transmission by radio waves, satellite, co-axial cable and flbre optic cable.
(5) - Pre-recorded audio cassettes, video cassette.
(6) - Electronic transmission of television programming via cable, wireless communications and the Internet.
(7) - Mobile applications software (APPs) used on mobile phones, personal digital assistants and tablet computers providing access to television programming, telephone service, internet service and downloading music to the public.
(8) - Entertainment services, namely the transmission and broadcasting of television programs.
(9) - Telecommunication services, namely the carrying, distributing, transmitting and broadcasting of audio and visual digital cable television programming; dissemination of television programming via cable, wireless communications and the internet.
(10) - Providing access to a wide variety of television networks, specialty television channels, pay television channels, video on demand television programs and pay per view television programs to the public by means of radio waves, coaxial cable and fibre optic cable.
(11) - Creation, production, scheduling and broadcasting of television programs.
(12) - Operation of a television station, namely the creation, production, scheduling and broadcast of television programs.
(13) - Services relating to the promotion of television programs, namely advertising and promoting the wares and services of others through the medium of television and by means of a global computer network and advertising and promoting third party television programs through the medium of television and by means of a global computer network.
(14) - Provision of a website on the Internet providing television programs information. Providing news and information, namely, in the fields or finance, politics, entertainment, sports, tourism, travel and weather, by way of an Internet website.
(15) - Internet service provider services; Internet services namely the operation of an Internet web site about cable television and Internet service provider services; providing multiple user access to a global computer information network for the transfer and dissemination of a wide range of information.
(16) - Installation of Internet, cable television and telephone services.
(17) - Telecommunication services, namely the carrying, distributing, transmitting and re-transmitting of television, radio and cable signals by satellite; entertainment services, namely the provision of digital television services, high-definition television services and pay-per-view television services, by means of satellite; wireless distribution, transmission and re-transmission by satellite of television, radio and cable signals provided by third parties.
(18) - Telephone communication services namely local, long distance and international digital telephone services; Providing telephony and Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) communication services.
(19) - Telecommunication network management services for the distribution by satellite of television signals; providing satellite television transmissions and satellite radio transmissions to North American signal redistributors who deliver television and radio signals to the public; operation of a business whereby television and radio signals are delivered to North American cable companies.
(20) - Telecommunications services, namely real-time satellite based tracking and two way communications services for the trucking industry; telecommunications services, namely GPS vehicle tracking services provided to the trucking industry.
(21) - Providing businesses with access to a fiber optic telecommunications network; consulting services in the field of telecommunications networks; leasing fiber optic cables, strands, conduits to fiber optic networks and undersea fibre optic networks.
(22) - Distribution of television programs offering information, news, entertainment and weather; providing information, news, entertainment and weather to local subscribers 24 hours a day, seven days a week via a cable television network; operation of a community channel; development, production and distribution of public access television programming.
(23) - Providing access to a WiFi network and WiFi services.