(1) Sun rising or setting
(2) Sun with rays constituted by rectilinear lines, sheaves of lines or bands
(3) Sun with landscapes
(5) Circles or ellipses with inscriptions projecting beyond the circumference
(6) Two circles, two ellipses, one inside the other
(7) Other landscapes
(8) Other cultivated areas
(9) Built-up areas
(10) Built-up areas composed of skyscrapers
(11) Urban houses, skyscrapers
(12) Houses, skyscrapers
(13) Rural houses, farms, barns
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Grouping of non-profit organizations, there, to inform and mobilize the citizen on the importance of our relationship to the land, agriculture, food and nature. We want to connect consumer citizens, producer citizens and creator of agricultural activities citizens in order of safeguarding our agricultural heritage.
(2) - AGROLAND wants to be the interaction between the citizen and the agricultural producer.