||Wednesday, July 10, 2013
(1) Hands, cupped hands, fingers, fingernails, imprints of hands or of fingers, arms
(2) Feet, toes, toenails, imprints of feet or of toes, legs
(3) Eyes -- Note: Including eyes with or without eyebrows and eyes with tears.
(4) Lips, mouths, tongues
(5) More than two circles or ellipses, inside one another, spirals
(6) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(8) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(9) More than two quadrilaterals, inside one another
(10) Other unidentifiable personifications, other fantastic beings of human appearance -- Notes: (a) Including snowmen, scarecrows and ghosts. -- (b) Not including dwarfs (2.1.7), allegorical or mythological personages (2.1.22 or 2.3.22), winged or horned creatures classified in division 4.1.
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Clothing, namely aprons, shirts, hats and T-shirts
(2) - Restaurant services; food services, namely, restaurant services, cafeteria services, snack bar services, fast food services, both manual and machine, through mobile units, carts and kiosks and permanently located establishments and the operation of food stations and operation of takeout food services facilities, self-serve food stations within a restaurant or cafeteria or other food service establishments; full service food station within a restaurant or cafeteria or other food service establishments, and designing and food consulting services in connection with restaurant, cafeterias and snack bars; operation of concessions and takeout outlets selling and serving food and beverages
(3) - Franchise services in the field of restaurants, cafeterias, and takeout food services facilities namely, establishment and brokerage of franchise operations, conducting market studies for franchise locations, providing advice regarding site selection and construction and equipping of a franchise location, conducting field inspections of franchise locations, negotiating leases for franchise locations, designing and constructing retail outlets, franchise consulting, negotiating and preparing franchise and related agreements, providing training services for franchise operations, providing technical advice and assistance in connection with the establishment and operation of a franchised business, providing sales, marketing and advertising information for franchise operations, providing inventory and supplies necessary to the operation of a franchise, maintaining and supervising franchises, and all support services incidental to the operation of a franchised business