(1) - Electrical and scientific apparatus, namely, decorative magnets; computer game programs, and computer application programs downloadable from a global computer network in the field of baseball providing access to baseball news, scores, statistics and audio and video broadcasts and highlights of baseball games.
(2) - Electronic retailing services via computer featuring, namely, clothing, footwear, headgear, textile goods, games, toys, playthings, sporting goods and equipment, audio recordings, video recordings, computer accessories, computer games, computer software, computer databases, video games, telephones, binoculars, eyewear, magnets, collectible and novelty baseball items, collectible coins, medallions, albums, scrapbooks, photo frames, sports memorabilia, watches, jewelry boxes, credit cards, calling cards, publications, calendars, catalogs, organizers, stationery, school supplies, gift sets, portfolios, posters, photos, trading cards, books, card holders, pamphlets, pennants, flags, banners, souvenirs, bank checks, bags, travel bags, travel cases, sports bags, lunch boxes, wallets, umbrellas, Christmas ornaments, decorations, lamps, lighting fixtures, beverage ware, kitchenware, household supplies, containers, boxes, bed, bath and table linens, furniture, office furniture, and lockers and footlockers.
(3) - Computer software application for mobile devices in the field of baseball providing access to baseball news, scores, statistics and audio and video broadcasts and highlights of baseball games; downloadable multimedia files in the field of baseball providing access to baseball news, scores, statistics and audio and video broadcasts and highlights of baseball games, video recordings, audio recordings, all in the field of baseball; downloadable computer software for viewing databases of information, statistical information, and multimedia files in the field of baseball; downloadable electronic content, namely, video clips, sound clips, text and multimedia files, visualizations namely, graphical representation and analysis of baseball games, competitions and exhibitions; and computer software for the personalization of mobile devices.
(4) - Telecommunication services, namely, video broadcasting services via the Internet and television, audio broadcasting services via the Internet and television and satellite radio, subscription television broadcasting, cable television broadcasting, video broadcasting, satellite television broadcasting, radio broadcasting, cable radio broadcasting, broadcasting sports programs in the field of baseball via a global computer network, communication services, namely, transmitting streamed content and audio-visual recordings in the field of baseball via the Internet, streaming of audio material in the field of baseball on the Internet, streaming of video material in the field of baseball on the internet, electronic mail services, web casting of baseball programs, providing multiple-user access to a global computer information network, providing on-line chat rooms for transmission of messages among computer users, providing on-line electronic bulletin boards for transmission of messages among computer users, and providing on-line forms for transmission of messages among computer users, in the field of baseball, communication services, namely, audio, video and audio-visual broadcasting services in the field of baseball, transmitting real-time, streamed and prerecorded audio or video in the field of baseball via a global computer network and mobile telephone, instant wireless digital messaging services, providing multiple-user access to a global computer network for the transfer or dissemination of a wide range of information in the field of baseball, mobile radio telephone services, mobile telephone communication services.
(5) - Jewelry, namely, watches; and non-monetary coins of precious metal.
(6) - Entertainment services, namely, baseball exhibitions, organizing and conducting an array of athletic events, namely, arranging and conducting baseball competitions rendered live or recorded for distribution through broadcast media; Providing news, information, podcasts, web-casts, online newsletters, and online journals, namely blogs, all of the foregoing in the fields of sports; Fan clubs.
(7) - Paper goods and printed matter, namely, paper ticket holders.
(8) - All-purpose sport bags, all-purpose carry bags, backpacks.
(9) - Beverage glassware, cups.
(10) - Clothing, namely, shirts, baseball uniforms, baseball jerseys, infant clothing, cloth bibs.
(11) - Toys and sporting goods, namely stuffed toys, plush toys, toy figures, dolls, bobbing head dolls, baseballs.