||Wednesday, December 11, 2013
(1) Waves -- Note: Not including waves represented by wavy lines (26.11.1 to 26.11.3).
(2) Backgrounds divided into two, horizontally
(3) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(5) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(6) One quadrilateral
(7) Quadrilateral figures with one or more convex or concave sides -- Note: Not including elongated surfaces with one or more convex or concave sides (25.3.1).
(8) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(9) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(11) Caps and berets
Goods and Services Information