(1) - Computer software to facilitate the electronic transmission of health information, data, documents, and medical intake forms over the Internet, for use in the fields of healthcare and web-based communications.
(2) - Online services, namely providing interactive online healthcare intake forms for patients to fill out demographic information, medical and/or dental history prior to their initial visits to doctors' offices
(3) - Computer software to allow users to fill out health information and medical/dental history online, to book appointment online, to receive electronically appointment reminders, and to access clinic portals from healthcare providers.
(4) - Online services, namely providing online appointment booking services for patients who wish to book appointments with a healthcare provider
(5) - Computer software for use in the fields of information retrieval and network access over the Internet which allows healthcare professionals and patients to communicate through online web-based tools.
(6) - Online services, namely providing electronic appointment reminder services to doctors' offices and patients to remind patients their up-coming appointments through emails or electronic messages
(7) - Online services, namely providing clinic portals for healthcare providers to post news, announcements, articles relating to healthcare, online bulletin board, newsletters, and mailing lists to be shared with patients
(8) - Online services, namely designing, implementing, and maintaining web sites and online communications for medical offices
(9) - Advertising services, namely providing a means of healthcare advertising, designing graphic arts, and preparing advertisements for online communities