||The right to the exclusive use of the eleven-point maple leaf is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, April 23, 2014
(1) Seals or stamps
(2) Seals or stamps with representations of plants
(3) Seals or stamps with inscriptions
(4) Seals or stamps having some other form
(5) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(6) Letters or numerals forming a figure in the shape of an arc of a circle
(7) Inscriptions in other characters
(8) Two to four leaves
(9) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(10) Other maple leaf (leaves)
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Educational services in the field of Hindu theology, religious studies and arts, anthropology of religions, comparative religions, history of religions, philosophy of religions, psychology of religions, sociology of religions.