(1) Vortices, rotary movements, tornadoes -- Note: Not including astronomic orbits (1.13.1), atomic orbits (1.13.1), concentric circles (26.1.4 or 26.1.5) and spirals (26.1.5).
(2) Teeth, dentures
(3) Eyes -- Note: Including eyes with or without eyebrows and eyes with tears.
(4) Lips, mouths, tongues
(5) Circles or ellipses containing representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(7) More than two circles or ellipses, inside one another, spirals
(8) Yellow, gold
(10) Personified objects, combinations of objects representing a personage
Goods and Services Information