||Wednesday, June 26, 2013
(1) More than two lines or two bands
(2) Horizontal lines or bands
(3) Quadrilaterals containing representations of animals or parts of animals' bodies or plants
(4) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(6) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(7) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(8) One quadrilateral
(9) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(10) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(11) Wings, stylized or not -- Notes: (a) Including wings constituting a symbol or an emblem. -- (b) Not including wheels or wheel segments with wings (15.7.17), staves with wings (24.11.3) and Mercury's helmet (with wings) (24.11.14).
Goods and Services Information