||Wednesday, June 5, 2013
(2) Stars with more than four points
(3) More than three stars -- Note: Not including constellations and groups of stars of division 1.11.
(5) Circles or ellipses containing representations of heavenly bodies or natural phenomena
(6) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(7) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged in circular or elliptical form
(8) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(9) More than two circles or ellipses, inside one another, spirals
(10) Lotus flowers
(11) Other flowers, blossoms -- Notes: (a) Including flowers or blossoms of trees (cherry trees, peach trees, apple trees) and of bushes. -- (b) Including flowers of protea and strelitzia.
(12) One flower
Goods and Services Information