(1) Punctuation marks
(2) Exclamation marks, question marks
(3) Moiré surfaces or backgrounds
(5) One circle or ellipse
(6) Segments of circles or ellipses (except 26.2.7)
(7) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(8) Letters crossed or barred by letters, numerals or a figurative element
(9) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages, namely tea, juice, milk and water-based beverages. Ready-to-drink tea, iced tea and tea-based beverages; ready-to-drink flavoured tea, iced tea and tea-based beverages. Ready-to-drink juice and juice-based beverages; ready-to-drink flavoured juice and juice-based beverages. Ready-to-drink water and water-based beverages; ready-to-drink flavoured water and water-based beverages. Ready-to-drink milk and milk-based beverages. Sports drinks, energy drinks and nutritional drinks. Evaporated or dry drink mix versions of any of the above. All of the aforementioned beverages that have been enhanced with any of the following: protein, fibre, nutrients, vitamins, minerals, herbs and amino acids.