||Wednesday, June 26, 2013
(1) Other land vehicles
(2) Perambulators, caddies, scooters (with or without handlebars), supermarket trollies
(3) Men stylized
(4) Other men
(5) Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object
(6) Letters or numerals representing an object
(7) Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Vegetables, fruits, fruit juices, vegetable juices, plant roots; fish and shellfish, seaweeds; meat; rice, flour, chili-based sauces, satay sauces, soy sauces, spices, rice-based and wheat-based snacks, milk, eggs, candy, breakfast cereals, nuts, sugars, salt, baking powder; bakery, namely bread, pastry, buns, cakes, puddings, dumplings, rolls, waffles.
(2) - Operation of grocery stores and supermarkets.
(3) - Skin-care lotions, makeup powders for face and body, perfumes, lipsticks, fingernail and toe nail polish, towelettes for body wash, colored contact lenses, hair colors, hair spray, hair styling gels, body deodorant, hand sanitizer.
(4) - Operation of a carry out restaurant.
(5) - Clocks, flashlights, floor carpet, floor tiles, gloves, garbage bags and cans, beverage container, bowl and drinking glasses, cutting boards, rice cooker and steamer, juice blender, spice grinder, hot water kettle, stacking chairs, indoor and outdoor weather thermometers, floor cleaning vacuum, cleaning cloths, laundry detergents, toilet soap, light bulbs.