||Wednesday, June 5, 2013
(1) Greek cross, St. Andrew's cross
(2) Crosses within a circle or a polygon
(3) Crosses formed by intersecting lines
(4) One medal or coin
(5) Backgrounds divided crosswise, diagonally
(7) One circle or ellipse
(8) Sectors of circles or ellipses (except 26.2.7)
(9) Circles or ellipses with one or more segments and/or sectors of circles or ellipses
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Establishment and maintenance of membership in an international collegiate fraternity.
(2) - Chartering, supervising and counselling chapters of college fraternities and alumni clubs; furthering the civic and educational ideals of chapters of college fraternities and alumni clubs, namely, through the provision of network opportunities with alumni to help provide mentors and internships for college students, sponsorship of sporting events, the planning of regional conferences to foster brotherhood and civic responsibility, the engagement of speakers who promote the importance of community service and philanthropic activities, sponsorship of international conventions designed to integrate and network students with alumni staff and volunteers from other student and alumni organizations in order to stimulate involvement in academic and community programming and through the conduct of seminars and through the distribution of printed material and the operation of fraternities; stimulation and maintenance of interest in academic affairs by chapters of college fraternities and alumni clubs.