||Wednesday, January 22, 2014
(2) Photographic or cinematographic apparatus, projection apparatus and lanterns -- Note: Including video cameras, traffic radars and photographic lenses.
(3) Other apparatus, instruments or equipment for photography or the cinema
(5) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(6) More than two circles or ellipses, inside one another, spirals
(7) Quadrilaterals containing one or more circles, ellipses or polygons
(9) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(10) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(11) One quadrilateral
(12) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(13) One letter
(14) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(15) Red, pink, orange
(16) Yellow, gold
(20) White, grey, silver
(22) Wings, stylized or not -- Notes: (a) Including wings constituting a symbol or an emblem. -- (b) Not including wheels or wheel segments with wings (15.7.17), staves with wings (24.11.3) and Mercury's helmet (with wings) (24.11.14).
Goods and Services Information