||The right to the exclusive use of the eleven-point maple leaf is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, October 9, 2013
(1) Hearts -- Note: Including also hearts represented as a symbol or on playing cards.
(2) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(3) Letters crossed or barred by letters, numerals or a figurative element
(4) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(5) Animals of series I stylized
(6) Animals of series I sitting down
(7) Cats or other small felines
(8) Dogs, wolves, foxes
(9) One leaf
(10) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(11) 11-pointed Canadian maple leaf (leaves)
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Charitable services, namely, providing funding to support the health and welfare of pet; community service programs, namely, adopt-a-pet, pet therapies, spay and neutering of pets.