||Wednesday, August 7, 2013
(1) Backgrounds divided into two, horizontally
(2) Quadrilaterals containing representations of animals or parts of animals' bodies or plants
(3) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(5) One quadrilateral
(6) Other flowers, blossoms -- Notes: (a) Including flowers or blossoms of trees (cherry trees, peach trees, apple trees) and of bushes. -- (b) Including flowers of protea and strelitzia.
(7) Stylized flowers
(8) Several flowers (except 5.5.7, 5.5.8, 5.5.18 and 5.5.23) -- Note: Not including surfaces or backgrounds covered with a repeated figurative element composed of flowers (25.7.25).
(9) Marguerites, sunflowers, daisies
(10) Wisteria or other flowers growing in drooping clusters
(11) Aubergines, cucumbers, gherkins, sweet peppers
Goods and Services Information