||Wednesday, December 11, 2013
(1) Eyes -- Note: Including eyes with or without eyebrows and eyes with tears.
(2) Lips, mouths, tongues
(3) Broken lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(4) Wavy lines or bands, zigzag lines or bands
(5) Two lines or bands
(6) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(7) Letters or numerals forming a figure in the shape of an arc of a circle
(8) Insects (except 3.13.1), spiders
(9) Bees, wasps
(10) Personified plants, combinations of plants representing a personage
(11) Stylized flowers
(12) One flower
(13) Marguerites, sunflowers, daisies
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Clothing namely, uniforms for health care professionals, jackets, scrub tops, shirts, pants, tunics.
(2) - Retail stores featuring uniforms for health care professionals and mail order services featuring uniforms for health care professionals.