||Wednesday, November 13, 2013
(1) Containers, plates or dishes containing food or drink
(2) Eating or serving vessels, trays
(3) Small cylindrical or elliptical containers (such as tubes for pills or for lipsticks, pots for cosmetic cream, preserve tins, jars, cans)
(4) Hearts -- Note: Including also hearts represented as a symbol or on playing cards.
(5) Tie-on labels
(6) Prohibition symbol -- Note: Not including traffic signs and indicator boards (18.7).
(7) Seals or stamps
(8) Seals or stamps with representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(9) Seals or stamps with inscriptions
(10) Seals or stamps, circular
(12) One circle or ellipse
(13) Stains, spots, blots
(15) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(16) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(17) Letters or numerals forming a figure in the shape of an arc of a circle
(18) Aubergines, cucumbers, gherkins, sweet peppers
(20) Milk, cream (except 8.3.2)
(21) Macaroni, other pasta
(22) Laces, braids, tapes, cords, ropes -- Note: See also 14.1.5.
Goods and Services Information