||Wednesday, October 22, 2014
(1) Eyes -- Note: Including eyes with or without eyebrows and eyes with tears.
(3) Lips, mouths, tongues
(4) Other games or toys
(6) Circles or ellipses containing representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(7) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(8) Several circles or ellipses, juxtaposed, tangential or intersecting
(9) Personified objects, combinations of objects representing a personage
(11) Needles, thimbles, hooks, pins -- Note: See also 14.3.1.
(12) Sewing needles, straight or curved
(13) Pins (except a 9.5.9)
Goods and Services Information