||Wednesday, August 7, 2013
(2) More than three stars -- Note: Not including constellations and groups of stars of division 1.11.
(3) Stars with four points
(4) Constellations, galaxies
(5) Other constellations or groups of stars (except a 1.11.8) -- Notes: (a) Including groups with sun(s), moon(s) and star(s). -- (b) Not including crescent or half-moon with star(s) (1.7.6 and 1.7.19).
(6) Teeth, dentures
(7) Arrows combined with any other figurative element (except a 24.15.13 and a 24.15.15)
(8) Two arrows
(9) Seals or stamps
(10) Seals or stamps with representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(11) Seals or stamps with inscriptions
(12) Seals or stamps, circular
(13) One flag
(14) Stylized flags
(15) Banderoles, cartouches
(16) Surfaces or backgrounds covered wtih rays or radiating lines
(17) Quadrilaterals containing representations of heavenly bodies or natural phenomena
(18) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(20) One quadrilateral
(21) Quadrilateral figures with one or more convex or concave sides -- Note: Not including elongated surfaces with one or more convex or concave sides (25.3.1).
(22) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(23) Letters or numerals forming a circle or a circumference
Goods and Services Information