||Wednesday, May 13, 2015
(1) Terrestrial globes
(2) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with other repeated figurative elements -- Note: Not including surfaces covered with scattered leaves (5.3.16) or scattered flowers (5.5.23).
(4) Circles or ellipses with inscriptions projecting beyond the circumference
(5) One circle or ellipse
(6) Several circles or ellipses, juxtaposed, tangential or intersecting
(7) Semi-circles, semi-ellipses
(8) Semi-circles or semi-ellipses with dark surface
(9) Quadrilaterals containing one or more circles, ellipses or polygons
(10) Quadrilaterals containing representations of animals or parts of animals' bodies or plants
(11) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(13) Two quadrilaterals, one inside the other
(14) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(15) Letters or numerals forming a figure in the shape of an arc of a circle
(16) Letters or numerals forming a circle or a circumference
(17) Algae, seaweeds and other plants
(19) Roots, radicles, ginsengs
(20) Other flowers, blossoms -- Notes: (a) Including flowers or blossoms of trees (cherry trees, peach trees, apple trees) and of bushes. -- (b) Including flowers of protea and strelitzia.
(21) Several flowers (except 5.5.7, 5.5.8, 5.5.18 and 5.5.23) -- Note: Not including surfaces or backgrounds covered with a repeated figurative element composed of flowers (25.7.25).
Goods and Services Information