||Wednesday, August 2, 2006
(1) Circles or ellipses containing one or more triangles or lines forming an angle
(2) Circles or ellipses containing one or more other geometrical figures -- Note: Including circles or ellipses containing bent or straight lines (except 26.1.10).
(3) Circles or ellipses containing one or more letters
(5) One circle or ellipse
(6) One line or one band
(7) Straight lines or bands
(8) Thick lines, bands
(9) Horizontal lines or bands
(10) Segments of circles or ellipses (except 26.2.7)
(11) One triangle
(12) Triangles with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(13) Triangles pointing downwards
(14) Segments or sectors of circles or ellipses with one or more triangles and/or lines forming an angle
(15) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(16) Letters underlined, overlined, framed or barred by one or more strokes
(17) Letters surmounted by a sign of disproportionate size -- Note: Includes, for instance, a letter i surmounted by a disproportionate dot, by a star or a flower.
(18) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information