(1) Terrestrial globes
(2) Terrestrial globes with other figurative elements
(3) Terrestrial globes with representation solely of meridians and parallels
(4) Mathematical signs
(5) Mathematical signs combined with figures or letters
(6) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(7) Series of letters in different dimensions
(8) Series of letters separated from one another other than by a single space -- Note: Includes a series of letters separated, for instance, by framing, strokes or varying levels.
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Language translation and interpretation services offered by telephone, global communications network, wireless communication devices and facsimile transmission; training and educational services, namely, conducting classes, seminars, conferences, and workshops in the field of language interpretation and translation.