(1) Straight lines or bands
(2) More than two lines or two bands
(3) Oblique lines or bands
(4) Triangles containing other figurative elements
(5) Two triangles, one inside the other
(6) Triangles pointing downwards
(7) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(8) Several quadrilaterals juxtaposed, joined or intersecting
(9) Triangles or lines forming an angle with one or more quadrilaterals
(11) White, grey, silver
(1) - Electronic test, signaling and measurement systems and equipment, namely oscillators; signal generators and analyzers, logic-signal sources, pulse and data generators, function and arbitrary waveform generators; sweepers; spectrum analyzers, logic analyzers, waveform analyzers and oscilloscopes; network/spectrum analyzers; modulation-domain and time-interval analyzers; hand held testing meters; multimeters; power, voltage, current, impedance, inductance, capacitance, and resistance meters; electronic frequency counters, automatic test equipment for integrated circuits, circuit boards and electronic equipment; equipment to test wires and cables; equipment to test communication equipment (including wireless); equipment to test telephone, cellular telephone, television, cable television and broadband equipment; light wave test equipment; equipment to test computer and communications networks; software for monitoring telephone and network traffic; bar code readers; power supplies; interferometers, vibration transducers; data acquisition and control systems; remote monitoring probes; high-frequency computer-aided engineering software; cell-site RF test equipment, EDA (electronic design automation) simulation software, laser-based positioning systems; microprocessor development systems; DC electronic loads; lasers for test and measurement purposes; chemical and biological analytical systems and equipment, namely chromatographs, chromatography columns, septa, seals and syringes; mass spectrometers; ionization sources for mass spectrometers; spectrophotometers; DNA and protein sequencers; capillary electrophoresis systems and gene analysis equipment, namely DNA and protein sequencers; instruments containing electrical, computer and chemical hardware for the analysis of DNA, RNA, cells and proteins, DNA microarrays, DNA microarray scanners, DNA hybridization chambers, and associated software; parts for the foregoing; electronic and optical equipment and components, namely, integrated circuits, semiconductor components, application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs) and radio frequency integrated circuits (RFICs); amplifiers, assemblies, attenuators, chipsets, diodes, duplexers, filters, mixers, modulators, modules, protocol ICs, receivers, switches, transceivers, transistors, and transmitters for communications applications (voice, data and video, including wireless, wireline and broadband), computer data transfer, mass storage, infrared applications (emitters, detectors and transceiver modules), radio-frequency (RF), microwave, motor control, fiber optic, and imaging applications; image sensors; optical position sensors; optical mouse sensors; light emitting diodes and dot matrix displays; and application specific integrated circuits (ASICs); solid state lasers; fiber-optic components for voice, data and video; fiber-optic-link and high-speed I/O products for computer data transfer and mass storage; optical encoders, optical couplers; motion-control products for instruments, industrial equipment, office equipment and printers; optically isolated components for industrial equipment and motor-control products; computer hardware; computer software for use in testing, signaling and measuring electronic, chemical or biological analytical, optical, telecommunication, semiconductor, network management, network security, engineering or data acquisition applications; and parts, supplies and accessories for the foregoing.
(2) - Repair and refurbishing of scientific, electronic, test, signaling, measurement, biological or chemical analytical, optical, telecommunication equipment, or computer hardware, and parts and fittings therefor.
(3) - Technical support services, namely, providing information, research, consultation, inspection, supervision, design and diagnostic services in the fields of semiconductors, electronic or optical components, computer hardware, computer software, or scientific, electronic, test, signaling, measurement, biological or chemical analytical, optical, or telecommunication equipment; calibration of scientific, electronic, test, signaling, measurement, biological or chemical analytical, optical, telecommunication equipment, or computer hardware, parts and fittings therefor.