(1) - Telecommunications and information technology equipment, components, supplies and systems, namely, pagers, telephones, telephone switches, peripheral equipment for use in local area networks and wide area networks, namely CD ROM drives for computers, fax/modem cards, magnetic data carriers, telephone caller identification equipment, telephone automatic dialers, telecommunications switchboard equipment, mobile telephones, cellulartelephones, radiotelephones, speakerphones, antennae, personal digital assistants, answering machines, intercoms, multiplexers, satellite signal processors, signal receivers, telephone signal transmitters, radio signal transmitters, satellite signal transmitters for telecommunications, telephone communication interfaces, magnetic data carriers, communication servers; coaxial and fiber optic cables and adapters, computers, microcomputers, monitors, computer display units, speakers, microphones, computer storage media and computer memory, namely computer disk drives, computer memory cards, computer memory chips, hard disks, magnetic disks, floppy disks, optical disks, compact disks, magnetic data media, optical data media, all sold blank; computer peripherals namely computer keyboards, computer mice, scanners, computer printers, DVD drives for computers, telecommunications voltage surge protectors and modems; televisions and television peripheral equipment, namely, cameras, set boxes, remote control units for interactive and non-interactive use; pre-recorded computer communication software for connecting global computer networks; pre-recorded software to allow users to perform electronic transactions via global computer networks; pre-recorded telephony software; pre recorded software in the field of telecommunications network management; pre-recorded computer communications software for enabling access to and navigation of global computer networks, on line services and computer bulletin boards; pre-recorded software for use in the tracking and management of electronic mail; financial accounting system software, software used for detecting and preventing fraud, software used for the provision of online information services, computer proxy software for use with other software programs, alarm monitoring software, billing analysis software, and software for network access control, creating and maintaining firewalls, for use in telecommunications, business, finance, entertainment and electronic commerce; computer programs for accessing a global computer network or interactive computer communications network; machine-readable, magnetically encoded cards, namely telephone calling cards and credit cards; audio and video recordings in the fields of telecommunications, information technology, safety, news, sports, entertainment, culture, business and finance, weather and travel; headsets for telephones, music and gaming; filters for voice and data communications; jacks; jack assemblies; couplers and faceplates for use with telecommunications wires and cables; routers and gateways for telecommunications and computer use; print servers; web cameras; CD players; MP3 players; DVD players; PC cards, namely, device cards used in portable computers for providing additional disk storage, modem functionality, fax functionality, or flash memory; weather sensors and weather sensing instruments, namely, barometers, hygrometers, thermometers, meteorological balloons, magnetic needles for meteorological machinery; cameras and photo processing equipment; two-way radios; digital voice recorders; GPS/mapping devices, namely GPS sensors, Global Positioning Systems consisting of computers, software, transmitters and receivers; satellite and navigation systems, and mapping equipment (using GPS sensors and global positioning systems); security systems, namely, computer operating programs, keycards, encoders, access control and alarm monitoring systems, video surveillance installations, audiovisual receivers, alarm central units, a
(2) - Advertising services and telephone directory services, namely, promoting the goods and services of others through printed advertising, printed directories, through encoded media and through the dissemination of materials through communications networks, including global communications networks; business management and consulting services in the fields of telecommunications, advertising, information technology, marketing, excluding agricultural business management and consulting services; business information services in the fields of telecommunications, advertising, information technology, marketing, news, sports, entertainment, culture, business ethics, finance, weather and travel; providing information via telephone and other communications networks in the fields of telecommunications, information technology, news, sports, entertainment, culture, business and finance, weather and travel; billing services; data processing services, retail store services, catalog services, telephone order services and electronic ordering services in the fields of telecommunications, information technology, and general merchandise, namely, speakers, microphones, televisions and television peripheral equipment, namely, camera, set boxes, remote control units; audio and video recordings in the fields of telecommunications, information technology, safety, news, sports, entertainment, culture, business and finance, weather and travel; headsets for music and gaming; CD players, MP3 players, DVD players, weather sensing devices and instruments, cameras and photo processing equipment, voice recorders, GPS/mapping devices, security systems, clocks, printed matter, namely, telephone directories, books, newsletters, pamphlets, brochures, printed sheets and cards, instructional and teaching materials all in the fields of telecommunications, information technology, safety, news, sports, entertainment, culture, business and finance, weather and travel, printed materials, namely, magazines and newspapers all on the subject of telecommunications related goods and services, electronic toys and games; equipment leasing services in the fields of telecommunications, information technology and office equipment; on-line retail stores featuring downloadable pre-recorded music, games and videos.
(3) - Clocks.
(4) - Financial management, financial investment services, namely financial management, financial consultancy, financial analysis, financial evaluation, insurance underwriting; providing financial information; real estate management, rental, brokerage, and information services; credit card services; telephone calling card services, namely, telecommunications pre-pay and post-pay calling card services offered through non-magnetically encoded cards and through magnetically encoded pre-paid cards with stored value; electronic commerce services, namely, electronic debit and credit card processing services, funds transfer and payment processing services.
(5) - Printed matter, namely, telephone directories, books, newsletters, pamphlets, brochures, instructional and teaching materials, namely printed sheets and cards, books, manuals, handouts and brochures all in the fields of telecommunications, information technology, safety, news, sports, entertainment, culture, business and finance, weather and travel; non-magnetically encoded paper and plastic cards for use as telephone calling cards and credit cards; Printed materials, namely, magazines and newspapers all on the subject of telecommunications related goods and services.
(6) - Installation, maintenance and repair for telecommunications, computer hardware and software, audio, video and interactive equipment, components, supplies and systems, and related equipment, components, supplies and systems.
(7) - Electronic toys and games, namely video games, hand held units for playing electronic games, electronic learning toys, battery operated and electronic toy vehicles, action toys, musical toys and remote control toys, electronic toy audio and video devices.
(8) - Telecommunications and information technology services, namely, wireless, wired, cable and satellite transmission of voice, data, images, audio, video and information via telephone, television and wide-area networks; personal communications services; pager services; leasing telecommunications equipment, components, supplies and systems; electronic mail services; television broadcasting services; providing news and information in the fields of telecommunications, information technology, safety, news, sports, entertainment, culture, business and finance, weather and travel via telephone, television and global communications networks; providing directory information via telephone, television and global communications networks; providing multiple user interactive access to a global communications network; transmission and broadcast of audio and video programming of all types via telephone, television, and global communications networks; Internet backbone services, namely, a high-speed line or series of connections that forms a major pathway within a network; video and audio teleconferencing via the Internet, Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) services, Integrated Service Digital Network (ISDN) services, Internet Protocol (IP) communications services, Virtual Private Network (VPN) services and private line services; providing telecommunications gateway services and frame relay connectivity services for data transfer; electronic data transmission packet services over packet switching Internet and Intranet computer networks; switched voice, data, video and multimedia services via satellites, wireless, telephone lines, cable networks, cellular and wide-area networks; providing telecommunications connections to the Internet and other computerized communications, data and wireless networks; providing multi-user access to a wireless communications network; providing facsimile services; providing storage services for the electronic data of others; telecommunications services, namely, providing a gateway for connecting between independent telecommunications and computer networks for sharing of Internet traffic; voice mail services; telecommunications services, namely, providing toll free services and call routing services; messaging center services in the nature of telephone voice messaging services; video, audio and data telephone conference services; wireless telecommunications services, namely, the wireless transmission of voice and data via satellites, wireless networks and cellular networks; telecommunications services, namely, providing voice over Internet protocol services; providing network access point services for the exchange of Internet traffic among Internet traffic carriers; electronic messaging services, namely electronic mail services and electronic voice messaging services.
(9) - Educational and entertainment services, namely, television and video production services, providing news, entertainment, and general information via telephone, television, and global communications networks; sponsoring sports, educational and entertainment programs and events.
(10) - Web page hosting services, web page design services; operating electronic information networks, namely intranets, wide area networks, extranets, and internal and external computer networks and Internet networks; consulting and design services in the field of information technology, computer programming, telecommunications, communications networks, computerized communications, data center management services and global communications networks; providing data center service; Colocation services, namely, the provision of a secure environmentally-controlled facility and technical monitoring for the telecommunications equipment of others; hosting, storage and maintenance of websites, web centers, electronic mail, newsgroups, list servers and the digital content and data of others; Application Service Provider (ASP) services, namely, hosting computer software applications of others; Authentication services in the fields of telecommunications and network services; Providing non-downloadable network auditing software in the fields of secure communications and data networks; Design in the field of computerized communications and data networks; Providing information in the fields of computerized communications network services and data center services.
(11) - Computerized communication network security services; providing information in the fields of Internet and network security and the secure transmission of data and information; consulting services in the fields of Internet and network security services, information security services, secure data and information transmission services and data encryption and decryption services; telecommunications system disaster emergency response and recovery services; and consulting services in the field of telecommunications system disaster emergency response and recovery; providing user authentication services to others in the field of voice and data communication network services; monitoring data networks for security purposes, including the provision of firewalls; consultation in the field of computerized communication network security.