(1) - Clothing, namely, t-shirts, sweatshirts, football jerseys, golf shirts, tank tops, halter tops, jackets, coats, vests, sweatpants, track pants, shorts, hats, toques, visors, flop hats, stocking hats, raincoats, rain ponchos, mittens, jumpers, pajamas, and baby bibs; and football helmets, miniature football helmets, and inflatable football helmets.
(2) - Entertainment services namely, the organization, coordination, sponsorship of and obtaining sponsorship for, production and management of live performances in the nature of sporting events, namely, football games; and broadcasting and rebroadcasting of football games through television, radio, satellite, audio, video and visual media; advertising services and the licensing of the trade mark to others through agreements, namely the development, design.
(3) - Golf equipment, namely clubs, bags, umbrellas, balls, shoe spikes, brushes, towels, golf training aids, namely, mechanical devices which simulate and develop a golf swing, used for practice and training, blankets, club covers, travel bags, equipment bags and tees; sunglasses; sunscreen; suntan lotion; cigars; knapsacks; purses; wallets; belts; watches; clocks; jewellery; printed publications, namely golf related books, magazines; and pre-recorded golf videos and instructional videos.
(4) - Operation of a retail business for the sale of clothing, souvenirs, jewelry, housewares, toys, publications, photographs, and sporting goods.
(5) - Printed publications and photographs, namely, posters, programs, media guides, fact books, schedules, player picture cards and team photographs.
(6) - Footballs and miniature footballs; towels; luggage namely, flight bags, brief cases, tote bags, and sport bags.
(7) - Photo albums; three ring binders; portfolio folders; and playing cards.
(8) - Jewellery namely, cuff links, tie bars, rings and cuff links.
(9) - Novelty and collector items, namely, decals, crests and iron on transfers, novelty stickers, novelty buttons, pennants, flags, ribbons, horns, wall plaques, metal signs, glass canisters and plastic coasters.
(10) - Toys namely toy banks, stuffed animals, sunglasses and pencil holders.
(11) - Portable radios.
(12) - Wall clocks, wrist watches and stop watches.
(13) - Glassware and water carriers namely glass and porcelain mugs, glass steins, tumblers, plastic travel mugs and plastic water bottles.