||Wednesday, August 16, 2006
(1) Segments of circles or ellipses (except 26.2.7)
(2) Lines or bands forming an angle -- Note: Including chevrons and arrowheads formed by lines or bands.
(3) Quadrilaterals containing other figurative elements
(4) Rhombs or squares standing on one of the corners thereof
(5) One quadrilateral
(6) Other flowers, blossoms -- Notes: (a) Including flowers or blossoms of trees (cherry trees, peach trees, apple trees) and of bushes. -- (b) Including flowers of protea and strelitzia.
(7) Stylized flowers
(8) One flower
Goods and Services Information