||The right to the exclusive use of the words ORPHANS and WIDOWS is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, December 27, 2006
(1) Terrestrial globes
(2) Terrestrial globes in flattened form
(3) Terrestrial globes with a banderole or an inscription
(4) Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object
(5) Letters or numerals representing a heavenly body or a natural phenomenon
(6) Letters or numerals representing an object
(7) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(8) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Printed matter, namely magazines, newsletters, booklets and brochures, ornaments, gift boxes, and pre-recorded compact discs containing promotional videos.
(2) - Evangelistic, ministerial and missionary services; providing compassionate humanitarian and spiritual assistance, education and training to needy persons; religious educational services; development and dissemination of religious educational materials; broadcasting of religious and educational programming by television, satellite and the internet; charitable fundraising services and distribution of funds to qualified organizations and individuals.