(2) Circles or ellipses containing one or more triangles or lines forming an angle
(3) One circle or ellipse
(4) Sectors of circles or ellipses (except 26.2.7)
(5) Joined or intersecting segments or sectors of circles or ellipses
(6) One triangle
(1) - Binoculars, cameras, calculators, radios, headphones; sunglasses, sunglass holders; watches, clocks, lapel pins, key chains; Printed articles, namely books, brochures, posters; coasters, mouse pads, bumper stickers, banners, calendars, address books, personal time management books, agendas, stationery namely envelopes, note pads, binders; gift cards, pencils, pens, picture frames, paperweights, telephone directories; Clothing, namely shorts, t-shirts, sweatshirts, shirts, jerseys, fleece tops, sweaters, jackets, coats, ponchos, aprons, swimwear; jogging suits, hats, clothing caps, gloves, mittens, scarves, umbrellas; Briefcases, fanny pouches; Sporting goods, namely sports bags, backpacks, golf bags, golf shoe bags, golf balls, golf club, golf towels, golf tees, seat cushions, sun visors, wristbands, tennis balls, beach balls; lunch kits, lunch boxes and insulated bottles; empty water bottles, portable coolers, flashlights, pocket knives; drinking glasses, mugs; trophies; blankets, towels; ice scrapers, mirrors, ornamental novelty buttons; games and playthings, namely playing cards; toy characters, toy vehicles, flying disc toys.
(2) - Telecommunication services namely, providing access to a global computer information network (Internet) featuring a wide range of information storage and retrieval in the fields of business, finance, news, information, sports, entertainment, games, music, health, shopping, securities, insurance, education, travels, current events, reference materials, government services; creating indexes of information sites and other resources available on computer networks; computer services via global computer and communication networks, namely access to global computer information networks, electronic storage and retrieval of documents, data mapping services, interactive on-line computer games and information downloading services. 2) Internet portal services, providing an online portal network of websites and related services, namely Internet content, search services, multimedia and streaming services, directory search engine services, web sharing and hosting services, e-mail, messaging 3) Providing advertisement services, namely promoting tourism, community economic development, festivals and events for community business for others via Internet.