(2) Stars with more than four points
(3) Three stars
(4) Luminous sources, rays, shafts of light
(5) Shields containing other figurative elements
(6) Shields containing inscriptions
(7) Several shields
(8) Shields containing other figurative elements or inscriptions
(9) Shields containing representations of heavenly bodies or natural phenomena
(10) Banderoles, cartouches
(11) Ribbons, bows
(1) - Perfumery, soap, face and body wash lotions and or creams or gels, hair lotions, deodorants for personal use; toothpaste; mouthwash; pre-shave and after-shave lotions; deodorant and anti-perspirant preparations; bubble bath; bath salts; shower gel.
(2) - Marketing and business research; compilation of advertisements for use as web pages on the internet; compilation of directories for publishing on the Internet; provision of space on web sites for advertising goods and services.
(3) - Metal badges.
(4) - Electronic mail services; provision of web pages; chat rooms; mobile phone, videotext and teletext services; information and advisory services relating to all the foregoing services.
(5) - Computer software for word processing; educational and or entertainment software for children; still images and moving pictures; games software; ringtones and games, screensavers, and other static or animated graphics for mobile telephones; electronic greetings cards; pre-recorded compact discs, videos, DVDs containing entertainment or educational programmes or sound tracks and or films, audio and audio-visual tapes; audio; video and audio-visual recordings; magnetic and optical disks containing entertainment or educational programmes or sound tracks and or films, tapes; pre-recorded vinyl records; binoculars; stereo headphones; electronic diaries; digital music (downloadable from the internet); computer games adapted for use with TV receivers; mouse mats, mobile phone cases, covers, or decorative accessories for the use on or with a mobile phone; downloadable ringtones and games, downloadable screensavers; radios; eyeglasses, sunglasses and cases therefore; cameras; parts and fittings for all the aforementioned goods.
(6) - Electronic games, either animated or dramatised characters and scenes, in the nature of search for capture of fantasy enemies and the stopping of fantasy crime or events provided by means of the internet; the provision of on-line electronic publications and digital music (not downloadable) from the internet; providing amusement arcade services; video arcade services; video game arcade services; amusement park services with a theme of films; amusement park services with a theme of radio productions; amusement park services with a theme of television productions; theme park services; information relating to entertainment provided online from a computer database or the internet; all related to animated or dramatised characters and scenes (not including game shows or activity shows).
(7) - Jewellery and watches.
(8) - Cardboard; books; comics and comic magazines; stories in illustrated form; books, children's books, activity books, coloring books, sticker books; stickers; bumper stickers; posters; trading cards; collector cards; collector albums; playing cards; art supplies, namely crayons, markers, magazines and newsletters, stickers and transfers; photographs; greetings cards; calendars; times-table and books and or cards for navigational, mathematical or education use; pens, pencils, pen holders, pencil cases, pencil sharpeners and erasers; pre-printed sheets or posters for colouring or painting; slates; chalk and chalkboards; decals and heat transfers; school supplies, namely pens, pencils, erasers, pencil cases, pencil sharpeners, scissors, rulers, staplers, paperweights, notebooks, folders, ring binders, spiral notepads, envelopes, note cards, book covers and bookmarks; door knob hangers; writing paper, envelopes, note cards, postcards, notepads, memo pads; appointment books; printed patterns for costumes; paper party goods namely gift wrapping paper, paper doilies, crepe paper, paper invitations, paper cake decorations, paper napkins, paper placemats, paper party hats, paper centerpieces and paper tablecloths.
(9) - Leather and imitations of leather, travel bags; rucksacks, wallets; school bags.
(10) - Storage containers designed for use in the bedroom; cases designed for carry items to school; sleeping bags; door fittings and items designed to decorate doors; signage for doors; display boards.
(11) - Mugs; lunch boxes; waste baskets.
(12) - Textiles, bed and table covers; sheets, pillow cases, dust ruffles, duvets, duvet covers, blankets, towels, face cloths; flags, pennants; handkerchiefs and wall hangings.
(13) - Playing cards; toy guns; boomerangs, flying discs or rings; decorations for Christmas; electronic hand-held games and hand-held computer games equipment which is self contained (not adapted for use with external display screens or monitors); non-working novelty watches, toy vehicles, role playing games and action play sets (sold as a unit for creative play activities), toy environments for use with action figures; plush dolls, balloons, water play toys, target games; board games, puzzles, toy weapons, craft and activity sets, mats for playing a trading card collectable game; radio control cars; walkie-talkies; listening/bug/recording toys, day/night surveillance and tracking toys, spy glove toys, voice changer toy, digital cameras, video recorders, intruder alert alarms/room privacy alarms, flashlight, text message toys and handheld text message machines (not used on or via a mobile phone network), stand alone hand held or free standing message coders/decoders, metal detectors, web cams, radios, emergency and survivor playwear, micro spy play-ware, explorer play-wear (microscope, telescope, compass, binoculars, flashlight, play watches) and other generic spy-related electronic toys.
(14) - Pastry; boiled sweets; chewing sweets and gum, gum sweets, bubble gum, chewing gum; foamed sugar sweets, chocolate sweets; fudge and toffee; candy, cereals, cookies, bread, candied fruit snacks; ice cream, frozen custard, frozen yoghurt; frozen confections; prepared meals and snacks whose main ingredients are in this class.