||Wednesday, September 27, 2006
(1) Telecommunication, television, sound recording or sound reproduction apparatus and equipment, computers
(2) Computer mouses
(3) Women stylized
(4) Other women
(5) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with repeated geometrical figures or designs
(6) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with squares or rectangles (except a 25.7.4)
(7) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with dots
(8) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(9) More than two lines or two bands
(10) Robots of human appearance
(11) Other unidentifiable personifications, other fantastic beings of human appearance -- Notes: (a) Including snowmen, scarecrows and ghosts. -- (b) Not including dwarfs (2.1.7), allegorical or mythological personages (2.1.22 or 2.3.22), winged or horned creatures classified in division 4.1.
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Promoting the interests of secondary students to learn about and develop skills in the creation and development of digital media and information communications technology, through the organisation and staging of a festival, teacher training, employment placement services, and providing scholarships to qualified students.