||Wednesday, September 19, 2007
(1) One flag
(2) Stylized flags
(3) Backgrounds divided crosswise, vertically and horizontally
(5) Circles or ellipses containing one or more quadrilaterals
(6) Circles or ellipses containing other figurative elements
(7) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(8) One circle or ellipse
(10) Quadrilaterals containing other figurative elements
(11) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(12) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(13) Quadrilateral figures with one or more convex or concave sides -- Note: Not including elongated surfaces with one or more convex or concave sides (25.3.1).
(14) More than two quadrilaterals, inside one another
(15) Several quadrilaterals juxtaposed, joined or intersecting
(16) Windows, stained-glass windows
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Computer software, namely, operating system programs; computers; computer hardware; computer mice and pointing devices; hand-held computers; video game machines for use with televisions and computers, and operating system software for use therewith; remote controllers for audio devices, video devices and personal computers; and computer software for viewing, searching and playing pre-recorded audio and Internet radio.
(2) - Providing an online business listing of company and product information; promoting the goods and services of others by providing hypertext links to the web sites of others.
(3) - Publications, namely, user manuals, instruction guides, reference guides, newsletters, magazines, books, all about computers, computer software and computer systems.
(4) - Services offered over wireless networks, namely, electronic mail services; instant messaging services; providing multiple-user access to a global computer information network; electronic bulletin boards for transmission of messages among users in the field of general interest; audio and video broadcast transmission over a global computer network; electronic delivery of images and photographs via a global computer network; recording, storage and subsequent transmission of voice and text messages over a global computer network; network conferencing services; and streaming of audio and video material on the Internet.
(5) - Education services, namely, online tutorials in the fields of computers, computer software and computer systems; education and training services, namely, conducting classes and seminars in the field of computers, computer software and computer systems; and the development, production, distribution, transmission and broadcasting of audio visual entertainment programming over a global computer network.
(6) - Computer services namely anti-virus protection; online technical support in the field of computers, computer software and computer systems; computer and computer software consultation; computer diagnostic services; updating of computer software for others; computer security services, namely, restricting access to and by computer networks to and of undesired web sites, media and individuals and facilities; computer services, namely, filtering of unwanted e-mails; computer virus protection services; technical support, namely, troubleshooting of computer hardware and software problems; providing online updating of computer software for others via the Internet; providing information in the fields of computers, computer software and computer systems; consultation services in the fields of selection, implementation and use of computer hardware and software systems for others; computer services, namely, providing search engines for obtaining data on a global computer network; and providing online non-downloadable software for business, home and entertainment use.