||The right to the exclusive use of the words SHANGHAI and BEER and the Chinese characters for BEER are disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, June 27, 2007
(1) Labels, collarettes (bottle-neck labels) -- Note: Not including tie-on labels (20.5.15).
(2) Bottle collarettes (bottle-neck labels)
(3) Other ornamental motifs
(4) Circles or ellipses containing one or more triangles or lines forming an angle
(5) Circles or ellipses containing one or more quadrilaterals
(6) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(7) Circles or ellipses containing other figurative elements
(8) Circles or ellipses containing one or more letters
(10) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged in some other form
(11) More than two circles or ellipses, inside one another, spirals
(12) One line or one band
(13) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(14) Lines or bands forming an angle -- Note: Including chevrons and arrowheads formed by lines or bands.
(15) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(17) Quadrilaterals containing other inscriptions
(18) Two quadrilaterals, one inside the other
(19) Inscriptions in Chinese or Japanese characters
Goods and Services Information