(1) Terrestrial globes
(2) Other representations of the earth or of the terrestrial globe
(3) Other planets
(4) Terrestrial globes with a banderole or an inscription
(5) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with lines or bands
(6) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(7) More than two lines or two bands
(8) Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object
(9) Letters or numerals representing a heavenly body or a natural phenomenon
(10) Letters or numerals representing an object
(11) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(12) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(13) Red, pink, orange
(15) White, grey, silver
(1) - Semiconductor manufacturing machines; optical control and sensing systems and apparatus and parts thereof, namely wavelength photodiodes, preamplifier receivers, bill recognition sensors, colour sensors, spectroscopic sensors, pulse detectors, optical switches, multiwave LED sensors, x-ray and gamma ray detectors, optical electric field sensors, optical magnetic field sensors, UV sensors, namely optical sensors, photonic crystal sensors, interrogation units for optical sensors, wavelength shift detectors, optical sensors especially for the automobile, aircraft, ship, building, process, medical, and telecommunications industries, bio-chemical sensors; automobile sensors and automotive information processors having illumination for automatic number plate recognition; optical encoders; photoelectronic sensors; diodes; photodiodes; laser diodes; photovoltaic cells; optical communication apparatus, namely transimpedance preamplifiers and bypass chip capacitors; semiconductor solar cells, including spherical semiconductor solar cells.
(2) - Testing and research on spherical solar cell modules; testing and research on spherical solar cells; testing and research on semiconductor devices and modules.
(3) - Semiconductor manufacturing machines; Laboratory apparatus and instruments and supplies, namely betatrons, burettes for non-medical laboratory use, incubators for bacteria culture, furnaces for laboratory experiments; crucibles for laboratory experiments; porcelain wares for scientific experiments in laboratories; chromatography apparatus for laboratory use; glassware for scientific experiments in laboratories; particle accelerators; magnetic agitators for laboratory use; pipettes, constant humidity incubators; constant-temperature incubators; Chargeable and non-chargeable electrochemical cells and electrical power sources, namely general purpose batteries, automotive batteries, camera batteries, cellular/mobile telephone batteries, hearing aid batteries, watch batteries, photovoltaic cells; Telecommunication machines and apparatus and electronic machines, apparatus and their parts, namely: video telephones; manual switching apparatus for telecommunications intercoms; automatic switching apparatus for telecommunications intercoms; telephone sets; telephone transmitters; telephone receivers; answering machines; phototelegraphs; manual telegraphs; teletypewriters; automatic telegraphs; teleprinters; facsimile machines; voice frequency transmission machines, namely voice frequency transmitters; power transformers; cable transmission machines, namely cable transmitters; radio transmitters; radio receivers; video cameras for broadcasting; audio and video receivers; telecommunication transmitters, namely television transmitters; television receivers; satellite television receivers; walkie-talkies; radio pagers; radars; telemetering controllers, sound recorders, record players, megaphones for telecommunication, video disc players, video recorders, blank video cassettes, jukeboxes for music, acoustic couplers, cassette players, compact disc players, loudspeakers, digital versatile disc players, MPEG audio layer-3 players, head cleaning tapes for audio recorders, head cleaning tapes for video recorders, blank digital versatile discs, microphones, modems; electrical transformers for telecommunications apparatus, blank videotapes; telephone receiver accessories, namely protection sheets for liquid crystal displays, antennas, telephone adaptors for battery charging, blank compact discs, electric coils, holders for electric coils, audio frequency transmitters, amplifiers, electromagnetic coils, pickups for telecommunication apparatus, headphones, Geiger counters, optical character readers; notebook computers, laptop computers, computer mouses, mouse pads, microprocessors, bar code readers, cyclotrons, hydrophones, scanners for use with computers, blank magnetic disks for computers, magnetic encoders, magnetic object detectors, blank magnetic computer tapes, demagnetizing apparatus for magnetic tapes, electronic notice boards, electronic photocopiers, electronic agendas, IC cards, seismic exploration machines, ultrasonic flaw detectors, ultrasonic sensors, computers, computer memories, video monitors, disk drives for computers, magnetic tape drives for computers, printers for use with computers, computer keyboards, print circuit boards, plotters, blank floppy computer disks, pocket calculators, electronic pocket translators, personal digital assistants, phototubes, thermionic radio valves, cathode-raytubes, x-ray tubes not for medical purposes, electric discharge tubes, other than for lighting, thermionic lamps and tubes, rectifier tubes, amplifying tubes, vacuum tubes, diodes, electric semiconductors, wafers, namely silicon slices, integrated circuits, thermistors, printed circuit boards; luminous road signs, mechanical road signs.
(4) - Designing of machines, apparatus and instruments, including their parts, and of systems composed of such machines, apparatus and instruments, all for use in optical communications; testing and research on spherical solar cell modules, solar cells and on semiconductor devices and modules; testing and research on electricity.