(1) - Bleaching preparations and other substances for laundry use, namely: bleach, softener, anti-static agents, starch, detergents; cleaning, polishing, scouring and abrasive preparations; perfumery, essential oils; cosmetics, namely: skin care creams, gels, lotions, oils, serums, peelings, masks; lipsticks, eye shadows, eye liners, face powder, mascara, blush, perfumes, eau de cologne, eau de toilette, shaving foam, after shave, bath and shower gels, shampoos, deodorants, soaps, body lotions; hair lotions; dentifrices.
(2) - Scientific, nautical, surveying, photographic, cinematographic, optical, weighing, measuring, signalling, checking (supervision), life-saving and teaching apparatus and instruments, namely: eye glasses, sun glasses, spectacles, lenses, their cases, frames, cords and chains, protective helmets for sports, goggles for sports, parts and fittings thereof; apparatus for recording, transmission or reproduction of sound or images, namely: electronic agendas, photographic cameras, cell phones, mp3 players, CD and DVD players, cases for mobile phones and mp3 players, disc holders, pre-recorded CDs and DVDs featuring music, motion pictures, video games, video game software, and educational software in the field of fashion design, manufacture and distribution; magnetic tapes, cassette tapes, sound and video recordings; automatic vending machines and mechanisms for coin-operated apparatus; cash registers, calculating machines, data processing equipment, namely: counterfeit detectors, computer controlled cutting apparatus, computer controlled for fabrics and leather, measuring apparatus and devices for fabrics and leather; computers.
(3) - Precious metals and their alloys and goods in precious metals or coated therewith, namely: ashtrays, jewellery boxes, cases, key rings, tie pins, cufflinks, money clips, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings, brooches, charms of precious metal, ankle chains, pins of jewellery, medallions, pearls, golden pens, candlesticks, buckles, cigarette and cigar cases; jewellery, precious stones; horological and chronometric instruments, namely: watches, clocks, chronometers, stop watches, wrist watches, pocket watches, watch cases, travel clocks, and their parts and fittings.
(4) - Leather and imitations of leather, and goods made of these materials, namely: rucksacks, cases, suitcases, pocket books, wallets, purses, hand bags, trolleys, furs, shoulder bags, briefcases, attaché cases, key cases, shopping bags, backpacks, vanity cases, card cases, diary covers made of leather, sports bags, waist bags, beach bags, bags for campers, boxes of leather, school bags, pouches, leather straps, animal skins, hides, trunks and travelling bags, umbrellas, parasols and walking sticks, whips, harness and saddlery.
(5) - Textiles and textile goods, namely: pocket and handkerchiefs, kerchiefs, fabrics for textile use, towels, textile wall hangings; bed and table covers.
(6) - Clothing, namely: coats, suits, waistcoats, trousers, jackets, shirts, shorts, cardigans, pullovers, t-shirts, pyjamas, lingerie, undergarments, dresses, business suits, smoking suits, tailcoats, scarves, ties, bow ties, socks, gloves, belts, foulards, sweat shirts, furs, undershirts, sport shirts, pants, underpants, sports pants, sweaters, corsets, waterproof clothing, skirts, shawls, stockings, tights, swimsuits, jeans; footwear, namely: shoes, sandals, slippers, boots, sneakers, sports shoes; headgear, namely: hats, caps, visors, ear muffs, headbands.