(1) - Scientific, nautical, surveying, photographic, cinematographic, optical, weighing, measuring, signalling, checking (supervision), life-saving and teaching apparatus and instruments, namely: eye glasses, sun glasses, spectacles, lenses, their cases, frames, cords and chains, protective helmets for sports, goggles for sports, parts and fittings thereof; apparatus for recording, transmission or reproduction of sound or images, namely: electronic agendas, photographic cameras, cell phones, mp3 players, CD and DVD players, cases for mobile phones and mp3 players, disc holders, pre-recorded CDs and DVDs featuring music, motion pictures, video games, video game software, and educational software in the field of fashion design, manufacture and distribution; magnetic tapes, cassette tapes, sound and video recordings; automatic vending machines and mechanisms for coin-operated apparatus; cash registers, calculating machines; data processing equipment, namely: counterfeit detectors, computer controlled cutting apparatus for fabric and leather, computer controlled measuring apparatus and devices for fabrics and leather, computers.
(2) - Business management, business administration; office functions, namely computerised data processing and data base management and organisation of exhibitions for commercial and advertising purposes.
(3) - Precious metals and their alloys and goods in precious metals or coated therewith, namely: ashtrays, jewellery boxes, cases, key rings, tie pins, cufflinks, money clips, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings, brooches, charms of precious metal, ankle chains, pins of jewellery, medallions, pearls, golden pens, candlesticks, buckles, cigarette and cigar cases; jewellery, precious stones; horological and chronometric instruments, namely: watches, clocks, chronometers, stop watches, wrist watches, pocket watches, watch cases, travel clocks, and their parts and fittings.
(4) - Telecommunications, namely: broadcast, transmission and receipt of interactive and non-interactive audio, video, and digital signals offered over a communications network; teleconferencing and videoconferencing services; wireless text messaging services, online access to data, images, information, audiovisual materials, commercial offers and texts, and the archiving, compilation, management, indexing, retrieval and reorganisation thereof.
(5) - Leather and imitations of leather, and goods made of these materials, namely: rucksacks, cases, suitcases, pocket books, wallets, purses, hand bags, trolleys, furs, shoulder bags, briefcases, attaché cases, key cases, shopping bags, backpacks, vanity cases, card cases, diary covers made of leather, sports bags, waist bags, beach bags, bags for campers, boxes of leather, school bags, pouches, leather straps, animal skins, hides, trunks and travelling bags, umbrellas, parasols and walking sticks, whips, harness and saddlery.
(6) - Clothing, namely: coats, suits, waistcoats, trousers, jackets, shirts, shorts, cardigans, pullovers, t-shirts, pyjamas, lingerie, undergarments, dresses, business suits, smoking suits, tailcoats, scarves, ties, bow ties, socks, gloves, belts, foulards, sweat shirts, furs, undershirts, sport shirts, pants, underpants, sports pants, sweaters, corsets, waterproof clothing, skirts, shawls, stockings, tights, swimsuits, jeans; footwear, namely: shoes, sandals, slippers, boots, sneakers, sports shoes; headgear, namely: hats, caps, visors, ear muffs, headbands.