||The right to the exclusive use of the words VIRULENT and AIRBORNE is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, November 01, 2006
(2) Two hammers, two sledge-hammers or two axes, crossed
(3) Shields with figurative elements or inscriptions placed outside
(4) Shields with figurative elements or inscriptions placed outside in any other way
(5) Shields containing other figurative elements or inscriptions
(6) Shields containing representations of animals or parts of animals' bodies
(7) Crosses within any other figurative element
(8) Maltese cross
(9) Wings, stylized or not -- Notes: (a) Including wings constituting a symbol or an emblem. -- (b) Not including wheels or wheel segments with wings (15.7.17), staves with wings (24.11.3) and Mercury's helmet (with wings) (24.11.14).
(10) Ribbons, bows
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Domestic and commercial air sanitising and air purifying units for the nuetralization, reduction and/or control of allergens; filters, parts and fittings for the aforesaid goods; air fresheners, air purifiers; deodorisers or odour neutaliz preparations for use on carpets, soft furnishings, household surfaces and in the air.