||The right to the exclusive use of the word NEWBORN is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, May 3, 2006
(1) Luminous sources, rays, shafts of light
(3) Hearts -- Note: Including also hearts represented as a symbol or on playing cards.
(4) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(5) More than two lines or two bands
(6) Horizontal lines or bands
(7) Oblique lines or bands
(8) Quadrilaterals containing representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(9) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(10) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(11) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(12) Quadrilateral figures with one or more convex or concave sides -- Note: Not including elongated surfaces with one or more convex or concave sides (25.3.1).
(13) Cloth, network, flat linen, curtains, carpets -- Note: Not including nets for fishing, hunting or games (21.3.16).
Goods and Services Information