||The right to the exclusive use of the words WODKA and POLISH SPIRIT is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, May 16, 2007
(1) Armed men or men wearing armour or a uniform
(2) Men mounted on or accompanied by a horse, a mule or a donkey
(3) Side arms, spears, swords, daggers -- Note: Not including battle-axes (14.7.2).
(4) Labels, collarettes (bottle-neck labels) -- Note: Not including tie-on labels (20.5.15).
(5) Red, pink, orange
(7) White, grey, silver
(8) Horses, mules
(9) Animals of series III rearing, bounding
Goods and Services Information