||Wednesday, June 18, 2008
(1) Terrestrial globes
(2) Terrestrial globes with a banderole or an inscription
(3) Labels, collarettes (bottle-neck labels) -- Note: Not including tie-on labels (20.5.15).
(4) Other labels
(5) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with lines or bands
(6) Quadrilaterals containing representations of heavenly bodies or natural phenomena
(7) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(8) Red, pink, orange
(9) Yellow, gold
(10) White, grey, silver
(12) Other leaves
(13) Other flowers, blossoms -- Notes: (a) Including flowers or blossoms of trees (cherry trees, peach trees, apple trees) and of bushes. -- (b) Including flowers of protea and strelitzia.
(14) Ears of cereals (wheat, rye, barley, etc.), ears of maize, ears of sorghum
Goods and Services Information