||Wednesday, May 31, 2006
(2) Quadrilaterals containing representations of animals or parts of animals' bodies or plants
(4) More than two quadrilaterals, inside one another
(5) Trees or bushes of some other shape
(6) More than three trees or three bushes, thickets, copses -- Note: When the group of trees represented becomes a forest, it will be placed in 6.19.1.
(7) Other flowers, blossoms -- Notes: (a) Including flowers or blossoms of trees (cherry trees, peach trees, apple trees) and of bushes. -- (b) Including flowers of protea and strelitzia.
(8) Several flowers (except 5.5.7, 5.5.8, 5.5.18 and 5.5.23) -- Note: Not including surfaces or backgrounds covered with a repeated figurative element composed of flowers (25.7.25).
(9) Groups of fruits of different kinds
(10) Bowls or baskets of fruit
(11) Groups of vegetables of different kinds
(12) Baskets of vegetables
Goods and Services Information