||The right to the exclusive use of the word BC is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, October 04, 2006
(2) One star
(3) Stars with four points
(4) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(5) Letters overlapping
(6) Monograms formed of intertwined, overlapping or otherwise combined letters
(7) Letters surmounted by a sign of disproportionate size -- Note: Includes, for instance, a letter i surmounted by a disproportionate dot, by a star or a flower.
(8) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Printed publications, namely, books, magazines, periodicals, newsletters and digests regarding the organization, management and advancement of communities.
(2) - Promoting the organization, management and advancement of communities by providing networking opportunities, public presentations and access to informative web sites to members of various communities.
(3) - Educational services, namely, arranging and conducting meetings, workshops, retreats and seminars regarding the organization, management and advancement of communities.